Anushka Sharma tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend Indian skipper Virat Kohli in December 2017.They have been giving us major relationship goals ever since their dating days.
The versatile actor turned 30 on 1st May,and Virat Kohli made sure to make it extremely special for her. The much-sought-after couple was in Bangalore as Kohli had an IPL match against Mumbai Indians. Anushka was there to support him and the team.

Virat Kohli posted a picture for Anushka on social media conveying her birthday wishes.He posteda picture where he offers a piece of her birthday cake to Anushka. Virat tweeted with a sweet message, “Happy B’day my love. The most positive and honest person I know. Love you.”

Virat also dedicated his win against Mumbai Indians to Anushka, thanking her for being there for the success. Post the celebration, Anushka Sharma also shared an Instagram post praising Kohli for making her birthday so special. She captioned it as “Best birthday with the bestest, kindest, bravest man in the world. Love you for making it so special my love!”