TOP 10: Bollywood Romances
*ing: Dilip Kumar and Madhubala
Mughal-e-Azam is the epitome of an ideal Indian love story because it captures the essence of Salim's 'rebellion' and Anarkali's 'sacrifice' ever so beautifully. Prince Salim, leads an army to fight his own father King Akbar (who refuses to accept Anarkali a courtesan as his daughter-in-law). Salim is defeated and is sentenced to death. Anarkali pleads for Salim's life and even agrees to sacrifice her own in return.
Watch this movie for: Its epic battle scenes, beautiful sets, beautiful Madhubala and her on screen chemistry with the oh-so-handsome Dilip Kumar and not to forget those epic confrontations between Salim and Emperor Akbar.
View more random threads:
- B-Town demand Murali Sharma in Cop role
- Tired of controversies, Sania not to play in...
- Mr Bean (hindi dard-e-disco)
- Malaika Arora diva latest Pics collection...
- I am happy to be No. 2: Shahrukh Khan
- Sunny Leone at Akritti Fashion Mantras'...
- Madhubala Some Rare Images
- Sneha Ullal stills from a new Tamil movie
- Kareena Kapoor releases audio of Jab on Sa...
- animated urmila