The chicken is marinated in yogurt and seasoned with the spice mixture tandoori masala. Cayenne pepper, red chili powder or Kashmiri red chili powder is used to give it a fiery red hue. A higher amount of turmeric produces an orange color. In milder versions, both red and yellow food coloring are sometimes used to achieve bright colors, but turmeric powder is both mild and brightly colored, as is paprika, a sweet red pepper powder. It is traditionally cooked at high temperatures in a tandoor (clay oven), but can also be prepared on a traditional barbecue grill.
Tandoori chicken with oven
Marinated chicken is skewed on to the skewer and cooked in a heated clay oven known as the Tandoor. It is heated by charcoal or wood which also add to the smoky flavour.
View more random threads:
- Gen X battling stress, insecurity
- How To whitning ur teeth
- Office workers more prone to blood clots!
- MRI screening for colon cancer..............
- Home Remedies for CHILDREN ::: CHAPPED SKIN
- Did you know that tea is the second-most...
- Tips to Keep Your Nails Strong
- Why Does my Body Do That (Very Informative)
- Tips to help u look and feel ur best
- Shun the sugar for Sweeter-Looking skin