> Hi All,
> Something important
> You can listen to any PDF instead of reading with Adobe Reader 7 .0
or 6.0, and the short cut is:
> Ctrl+Shift+b - to hear the entire Document
> Ctrl+shift+v - to hear the page
> Ctrl+shift+c - to pause/resume
> Ctrl+shift+e - to stop
> If it is not convenient to hear, because the voice is very fast, you
can adjust the diction using Voice Speed -> slow adjustment in the
Control Panel ->SPEECH
View more random threads:
- Private Character Editor- Another Xp Hidden...
- Security for Windows XP
- Add more time servers...
- To get registered Version of Avg
- Memory Defragmenter
- Performance Increase Through My Computer
- Windows virtual keyboard...just enable it....
- Easy Way to Adjust LargeSystemCache
- Check and set the DMA mode on your drives
- Dell New Ultra Portable NoteBook Pair - E...