First Time: Entire Angelina-Brad Clan Pictured Together
A few years ago she wished for a 'rainbow' family of seven children from around the world. Yesterday, Angelina Jolie was probably wishing she'd been born with a few more pairs of hands. The actress and her partner Brad Pitt struggled through Narita Airport near Tokyo with their brood of six - just one child short of Miss Jolie's dream family. Before the trend for celebrities adopting poverty stricken orphans from around the world took off, Miss Jolie declared: 'I want to create a rainbow family. 'That's children of different religions and cultures, from different countries. Actually, I'd love to have seven, a small football team.' Her comments, made five years ago before she had met Pitt, were treated with scepticism.
Now the Hollywood actress has finally got her wish. It is the first time the entire Jolie-Pitt clan has been pictured together. They were arriving in Tokyo from LA where they had attended the Screen Actor's Guild Awards. The family are in Japan for the premiere of Brad's latest film The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. They are expected to return to their native US next month for the Oscars, where both Brad and Angelina have been nominated for Benjamin Button and Clint Eastwood's film The Changeling respectively.
View more random threads:
- Leila Bekhti Elle France July 2012
- KELLY BROOK going Back to home..!!!
- AriadnE ArtileS Cute Pic's
- Blake Lively shows killer long legs
- K-Fed Lawyer Seeks Spears Sanctions
- Nina Agdal At Max Azria Spring 2013 Fashion...
- Holly Valance - In A Charming Sort of...
- Carmen Electra Getting Sweetness Day By...
- Eva Longoria Looking cool
- Kate Hudson - Latest Pics (H Q )