Thread: Friendship SMS

Member Array

Friendship SMS

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.

A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.

If kisses were water, I will give you the sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree. If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy. If friendship is lif,e I will give you mine.

If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest, if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If you are a Star you are the Brightest, and since you are my “FRIEND” you are the “BEST”!

A special friend is rare indeed, it seems to be a special breed, yes, perfect friends are very few, so lucky I am for having you.

When God opened the window of the heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? I said : Please take special care of the person reading this!

Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.

In my life I learned how to love to smile to be happy to be strong to work hard to be honest to be faithful to forgive but I couldn't learn how to stop rembering you.

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.

A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend!

If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!

I asked God for a flower, He gave me a garden. Asked for a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked for a river, He gave me an ocean. Asked for a friend, He gave me you.

Friends are like stars, you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me.

I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end, if you promise to remain my friend!

Friend: someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die.

Member Array
    good collection

Thread Information