How to Buy a Diamond?
Many people are confused about how diamonds are priced. The best explanation is that asking for the price of a diamond is like asking for the price of a house. A real estate agent can’t quote you a price for a house without knowing its size, condition, location, etc. This process is the same one used when buying a diamond. A diamond’s beauty, rarity, and price depend on the interplay of all the 4Cs—cut, clarity, carat, and color.
The 4Cs are used throughout the world to classify the rarity of diamonds. Diamonds with the combination of the highest 4C ratings are more rare and, consequently, more expensive. No one C is more important than another in terms of beauty and it is important to note that each of the 4Cs will not diminish in value over time.
Once you have established those 4C characteristics that are most important to you, a jeweler can then begin to show you various options with quoted prices.
View more random threads:
- Did your boss ever apologize you?
- SAMEER IS BACK
- Love is
- benefits of meetings
- thnx 2 my frnd who got this nice mail...
- This will never happen in your life again!!
- Blashphemous Facebook Page Banned in Pakistan
- Must read it n Understand it!!!
- which web browser you are using now?
- I will never cry my friend....