Four hundred miles west of Moscow is St. Petersburg, Russia. A striking city resting on the banks of the Neva River, St. Petersburg has long been a draw for lovers of architecture, as St. Petersburg tours often begin with the city's legendary structures.
View more random threads:
- The World of WarCraft Freakiest Dancing...
- Crossing the pool on bike!!!
- All-Terrain Wheelchairs
- Bike Accident with Truck
- Charlie Bit My Finger- Remix
- Gossips & Rumors
- Cell Phone Masts, Magnetic Radiation...
- Watercolour painting demo of a simple river...
- Hillary Catches Bill Staring at Ivanka
- A short film made in Cuba