Landscape photography can be especially tough, given all the photo equipment you have to drag out there with you. Australia-based photographers Dylan Toh and Marianne Lim know the work it takes to shoot amazing landscape photography, but they turn things up a notch by taking their kids out to the great outdoors, too!
The two photographers, who work together as Everlook Photography, carry their children on their backs, applying a wide range of ingenious parenting strategies to make sure that both their children and cameras are happy.
View more random threads:
- Hazy tales
- Gift your valentine.. Cake of your choice!
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Mosques
- how did niagra falls became what they...
- The Best Drone Photos Of 2016
- Pictures, Photos of Jordan
- Flooding in Venice
- Two Male Lions Fighting over a Female Lion
- ADDS on BUSES (Interesting)
- Girl waiting for the perfect man...