In Budapestís heart the Danube river is rarely seen in this frozen state.
It occurred 5 years ago last time, this is why itís a special moment. It was worth being out in the -20 C degrees to capture its beauty.
View more random threads:
- morning walk in khanewal - october 22 , 2012
- New Fire-Breathing Dragon Bridge Ė Vietnam
- Floral Show at Beloeil Palace (Belgium)
- AmaZing events in pictures
- What happened to a tourist girl from Taiwan...
- When India was Playing Pakistan Yesterday -...
- It's time for Gaddafi to leave
- Stirling Castle
- Blue Lagoon