A4 papercut...cool art
I find the A4 sheet of paper interesting to work with, because it is probably the most common and consumed media and format for carrying information today, and in that sense it is something very loaded. This means that we rarely notice the actual materiality of the A4 paper. By removing all the information and starting from scratch using the blank white 80gsm A4 paper as a base for my creations, I feel that I have found a material which we all are able to relate to, and at the same time is non-loaded and neutral and therefore easier to fill with different meanings. The thin white paper also gives the paper sculptures a fragility which underlines the tragic and romantic theme of the works.
View more random threads:
- Maria Ilieva........Bulgaria
- The colours of life
- Street Lights (D-Graffiti)
- A tree or group of people
- Turning Shadows Of Everyday Objects Into Fun...
- Amazing Paper Sculptures
- Amazing timelapse of an intricate Drawing
- And so there were angels in my blur...
- Portugal - Metropolitano de Lisboa
- Miniaturk (miniature park)