Thread: Unconditional Relationship

Unconditional Relationship

Unconditional Relationship
    By Leilani Ilai

The relationship of a mother and a daughter bonds everything that they possess or hold. The mother and daughter share everything even times of love and the times of hate. They share their thoughts they distribute what they had and even share what to wear. Every mother and daughter had a connection that leads them so close to each other. Without these relationship the mother can not share anything to her mother and the daughter can not share hers to the mother.

Like for instance, a movie called the "Only Love", that I saw last summer reminds me of a gentle love between a mother and a daughter. The daughter was a senior in her high school and she was longing for the day of prom to come. One day she decided to buy a lovely gown in the store next to their house. Soon afterward the daughter bought a nice gown for her prom night. When she went to school the next day, she told her friends how lovely her dress was and everyone is going to be envious of it. Even her friends were very eager to see however also longing for the night. Therefore before the night of the prom her mother wore her dress to a dinner party. When her mom and dad came into their door from the party, the daughter saw the dress on her motherís body and was very depressed. She told her mother that, mom this is the saddest day of my life and went straight to her room. While she crying in her room a sudden knock appears. Her mom was calling her from behind the door and apologizing. She did not need any one to come near her room or even to bother her but then her mother started to spoke in a very gentle voice. She leaned on the door and started to cry. She know that this dress meant so much to her but she donít think it will ruin everything that they share, everything that they know and that lovely dress of hers can not take her lovely daughter away from her. She opened the door, tears well up in her eyes and she apologized to her mom. Telling her to forgive her and she will not do what she already done. Then she told her mom that she look much younger when she was in the gown. The mother and daughter had a relationship that is much more orderly and well established.

In the film "Only Love," I can see a strong bonding between a mom and a daughter. Even though they said something harsh or oppressive together but still they love each other so much. The daughter said that the day was the saddest of all her days but I know that the day was the loveliest day of all her days. They share their hatred and love. The daughter was so mad that she did not want any one to come near and because of love she forgot and then forgive her mom. Every mother had loved their daughters and cherished every single moment.
    I thought of the relationship between mom and daughter and I thought of my mom. Every thing that mom do the daughter always know. My mom always told me to do this and that. She also tells me what to wear and everything. She even told me to study and most of all, my mother always stands up for me when I needed her. Motherís are the true foundation or role model for their daughters. If my mom is a bad woman then I will be like her. What my mom teaches me is what I will show on my physical appearance. The mom in the movie has light heart like her daughter that is very easy to forgive. Hatred can comes up in a mom and daughter relationship but I did not consider that their world is going to end in that very moment.

Moms sometimes hate their daughters for disobeying them or do things that are inappropriate in their eyes. This is the same with the daughters when their mothers did not respond to what they like or what the daughter started to hate the mother. All the hatred that the mom and daughter had between them always fade. They forget about the hates and always cherish the good times that they had. I felt very worthy for the strong bonding that every mother has for her daughter.

The relationship between a mom and daughter bonds everything they have, share and longed for. Mothers and daughters always stood up for each other in happy and sad times. Their close attachment made everything in their lives easy whether it is during the times of happiness or sad but things is easily solved. Our momís raises, educate, shelter and fed us in a way that a very gentle motherís does.

Senior Member Array
    my words r too small for a mother's love.... i salute to every mom.... and its the most beautiful relation on the earth... i loved this post thanx 4 sharing....

Love the word MOM...

Member Array
    im in love with a wonderful woman..and that woman is no one else but..my mummy.....

such a lovely post mrina.....

nice post and nice comments by elegance...

mirchi
    beautiful word ma.. so sweet mom alwasys close to heart....tfs..

yea correct bola mirchi... n welcome to the forum...

Thread Information