It can be tricky to define "rich." Some studies in the United Kingdom have suggested people begin to feel "rich" when they can spend $75,000 a year without having to work; this equates to about $1.5 million in net wealth at 5% per year. By this standard, Donald Trump became rich the day he was born.
Trump's father, Fred, made a sizable fortune by building and selling housing for American soldiers and their families in World War II. It was at his father's real estate company that Donald got his start in business. Fred Trump died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $450 million. Most of this money was made when Donald was in high school and college from the real estate business. It is estimated Trump received an inheritance worth between $40 million and $200 million from his father's estate.
View more random threads:
- Ancient Discoveries
- Train Close Calls Compilation
- funny little car on camping trip
- Mahleej Sarkari Photoshoot In New York city
- Should Jallikattu be banned?
- Best of Jaipur, India: top sights
- Amazing Math Trick #2
- Zindagi Do Pal Ki - Kites ( Full Song )
- Hunger - Motivational Video
- 5 exercises for the perfect posture