Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.
View more random threads:
- Discover the Three Keys of Gratitude to...
- Cutest Video ever
- Makeup Hacks Every Girl Should Know
- What is R.A.K?
- Bolivian Traffic Zebras
- Full version of hiroshima and nagasaki film...
- Obama Girl vs McCain Girl Olympics Part 1
- India vs Pakistan in wrestling
- The Great Geological Event
- Famous Celebrities Suicides