Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.
View more random threads:
- Real Switzerland Summer
- Zoey swimming underwater
- Tiger Attacks Man: Real Tiger Attack Stunt
- Jaane tu ya jaane na new trailer
- Bad 1950s Invention
- La Jonction... where the Rhône and the...
- You'll laugh you'll cry?
- Water marble nail art tutorial
- What is a True Friend?
- Funny Video (How to pull off a graceful...