Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.
View more random threads:
- SCIENCE & ISLAM 2/6 | The language of...
- Sonam Kapoor Walks The Ramp
- Arctic Trucks' Toyota Hilux pickup truck...
- Most DEADLY Plants
- Go Beyond Yourself - Motivational Video
- Ana Yang Gazillion Bubble Show
- Baltimore, Maryland - Short HD Video Tour,...
- 3D Doodler
- For Your Mother Sake
- Lost Yo Mind (World Premiere)