Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.
View more random threads:
- Time Warp - Opening Soda Can
- Awesome by GOOGLE
- Wild and Angery Sebnem Ferah
- Tiger Temple - Thailand
- sneha in radha gopalam
- Game Of Thrones - Daenerys Targaryen Best...
- ZORBA, Exquisito (Zorba, Exquisite)
- Pay it Forward-The Secret to Success!
- Sunrise on Midsummer's Day at Stonehenge
- A different kind of Motorcycle