Mumbai (formerly called Bombay) is a densely populated city on India’s west coast. A financial center, it's India's largest city. On the Mumbai Harbour waterfront stands the iconic Gateway of India stone arch, built by the British Raj in 1924. Offshore, nearby Elephanta Island holds ancient cave temples dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. The city's also famous as the heart of the Bollywood film industry.
View more random threads:
- Netanyahu glares at U.N. for 45 seconds...
- Love Is Always More Powerful Than Violence
- golmaal 10
- The Power of 50 Words
- Pray for all terror victims
- How to Achieve Success at Work
- Amazing Baby Basketball Video - 15 month old...
- Lemon Water = Clear Skin
- Umer Sharif - The Great Indian Laughter...
- Police Storm Building