Jan. 8 -- The Arcimoto Generation 8 SRK is completely electric and can travel up to 80 miles per hour, going from zero to 60 in seven and a half seconds. It takes a few hours to juice up and you can get up to 70 miles on a single charge, with an upgrade in the works that will nearly double it to 130 miles. It's already fully street legal across the United States and is considered a motorcycle (in most states, this won't require a separate license, though it does vary). Bloomberg TV's Stephanie Ruhle got a first look at the 8th Generation SRK and took it for a cruise around Las Vegas.
View more random threads:
- pt.1 1st post marriage interview, sania...
- Positive Affirmations - Do they work?
- 7 EASY Magic Tricks Anyone Can Do!
- Fantastic Kid
- Twin Baby Boys Laughing at Each Other
- Happiness - Motivational Video
- Robotic prosthetic legs
- Welcome to Rajasthan
- The Science of Procrastination - And How To...
- Russia: Chilling stunts as teens jump and...