The Providence Arcade is nearly 2 centuries old, but when Evan Granoff bought it was considered one of the city’s most endangered properties. Realizing that the demand for commercial space would never match that for downtown housing, Granoff decided to convert the upper floors of the country's first indoor mall into tiny loft apartments.
View more random threads:
- Jay Alvarrez In California (Alexis Ren)
- Ultimate Knives
- Face to face with a leopard
- Heart Attack Symptoms for Women versus Men
- Climate Change Through the Eyes of a Child
- What would u do to a monster?
- One Step Beyond - Magnetoman
- Saturn: the hexagonal storm
- worst olympic team ever
- Amazing Child Handicapped Artist