The Providence Arcade is nearly 2 centuries old, but when Evan Granoff bought it was considered one of the city’s most endangered properties. Realizing that the demand for commercial space would never match that for downtown housing, Granoff decided to convert the upper floors of the country's first indoor mall into tiny loft apartments.
View more random threads:
- Just For Laughs - Toxic Water
- 20 Years Of DDLJ - SRK-Kajol make you fall...
- Aishwarya Rai - Vogue India - Photoshoot
- Skydiver makes history
- Awesome Dance Performance
- Time of the Soji (school cleaning in Japan)
- Funny video-Fa skiantare dalle risate...
- This is awesome!
- Dus Kahaniyan: Love Dale
- Diego Stocco - Music From A Tree