The Providence Arcade is nearly 2 centuries old, but when Evan Granoff bought it was considered one of the city’s most endangered properties. Realizing that the demand for commercial space would never match that for downtown housing, Granoff decided to convert the upper floors of the country's first indoor mall into tiny loft apartments.
View more random threads:
- 30 Day Fat Burn: Legs and Butt Shaper Workout
- Fastest camera in the world
- Breadline Britain
- Lorenzo international horse show
- Let's hope this keeps more women safe
- Keep going
- "The End of America" Full Length HQ...
- How to use Eastern Latrine: Wilbur Sargunaraj
- Future Designer laptop - ROLLTOP
- Make Money with Computers - Bill Gates and...