Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Life Embarrassing Stories

Senior Member Array

Real Life Embarrassing Stories

Hey my fellow citizens of NidoKidos... lol....here these stories are real, nd i would like to share them with u guys...so i hope u guys enjoy it, and yea...

love
    HAILY

here it goes..

by the way these are not my stories.......

"One day, I was at school and my crush asked me why my pocket was so bulky. I told him it was a wad of money, but it really was a pad. Well, then he reached into my pocket as a joke to try and steal my money and he pulled out my pad in front of all his friends! I was so humiliated!"

"Our school requires that students take an earth science class, so many people opt to take Intro to Geology because it's considered 'rocks for jocks' and an easy A. An added bonus is the total hottie of a professor who teaches the class. It just so happens that this professor also taught my sister some years ago. One day during class, he came up to me and commented on my hair, saying, 'Your new haircut makes you look just like your sister.' He was so cute that any attention was very welcome! I looked back down at my notebook and waited until I thought he'd walked away, then said to my friend, 'He can play with my hair anytime he wants!' As the words escaped my lips, I heard a man's laugh. Little did I know, he'd been standing right behind me! Needless to say, I moved to the back of the room and kept my mouth shut for the rest of the semester!"

"I was studying with my best friend at my crush's house. Everything was going great. My crush and I were flirting a lot. All of a sudden, my friend started laughing hysterically—she was on the floor and she literally could not stop. My crush and I were wondering what was so funny when she finally caught her breath and loudly told me that I had a huge camel toe. I wanted to die right then and there!"

"A bunch of my friends and I were staying over at this one girl's house. We were all looking at some of her mom's yearbooks when her mom came down the stairs and started to look at them with us. She picked up a yearbook, turned to a picture of this really ugly girl, and asked me if I thought she was pretty. I immediately burst out laughing and said, 'Are you kidding?' She looked back at me and said, 'That's me!'"

Senior Member Array
    "In 10th grade everyone thought I had nice long hair, but it was actually a fake ponytail hairpiece that I wore. Well, I played on the JV basketball team, and during one of our games I got a rebound and took off dribbling down the court. Then the referee blew the whistle. My ponytail was on the court! I was totally busted!"

"I was at the mall with some of my best friends when we spotted the guy I had been totally crushing on for the past six months. I decided I would go over and talk to him, but he was about to step into the elevator. I started to run after him—but while I was running, someone called out my name. I turned around but kept going, not realizing that I was heading straight for a fountain! In the process of waving to my friend while running backward, I fell into the fountain! Everyone there stood up and started laughing and cheering for me! My crush saw the whole thing from the elevator window."

"This one time, I had just started dating this guy, so I went to his house, and we were going at it for a while on his couch. I leaned back to lie down with him on top of me, but little did I know there were no arms on the couch. I fell right off...and onto his dog that was lying there! The dog yelped in pain, and then his parents came down to the basement to see what was the matter—only to find us on the floor and on top of each other. Not only did I get grounded for an entire week, but I broke the poor dog's leg! And needless to say, that guy never called me again!"

wowww.. nice stories... i think these are yours haily...

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyajmal
    wowww.. nice stories... i think these are yours haily...
    lol......no they are not....

Senior Member Array
    lolz... hahahaha

Senior Member Array
    thnx zara

Member Array
    hmm.... really nice one

Hahaha...those were good.

Senior Member Array
    thnx u guys...

Senior Member Array
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooow stories