The list of reasons to visit Japan is pretty much endless. But one of the best excuses to pack your bags and jump on the next plane to Tokyo is the country's incredibly diverse and innovative array of modern architecture.
There seems to be no limit to the creativity and imagination that goes into designing buildings and structures in Japan, and whether you're into secluded wooden forest hideaways, totally transparent urban houses, stunning capsule towers or beautiful ribbon-shaped chapels, you're sure to find something in this list to amaze you.
View more random threads:
- Beautiful Switzerland
- Magnificent Peru
- ~T~Want to be fat?
- Height Of Creativity....
- What Is On The Mind Of Some Decent Looking...
- Shaukat Khanum Annual Iftar Dinner
- Lomri (Fox) in Potohar's region of Punjab
- Ballet Dancers Practicing On The Streets Of...
- illutions new never seen b4