The Valencia-born artist makes her pieces by wrapping thick rolls of string around wire mesh. She prepares them in advance and then unrolls them at her chosen location to bring a dash of color and creativity to the surrounding area. As cross-stitch patterns are generally found on things inside the home, her public installations create an eye-catching contrast to the urban landscapes in which they exist.
View more random threads:
- Street Paintings by Kurt Wenner
- Zindagi uljhe hoe dhagoon ki tarha hae ...
- 3Doodler - 3D Artistic Pen
- Amazing Creation
- Lafzoo'n Mai'n Dhaal Dhaal Kay, Mai'n...
- Street Painter : KURT WENNER
- Huang Taisheng natural leaf carving works of...
- Group Exhibition Of Painitings
- Tree Holes Painter - China