The film opens with a view of the steam ferryboat "William Myers," laden with passengers, approaching a dock at the Ellis Island Immigration Station. The vessel is docked, the gangway is placed, and the immigrant passengers are seen coming up the gangway and onto the dock, where they cross in front of the camera.
View more random threads:
- Montañita: Beach Life (Documentary Film)...
- How the U.S. Failed Haiti
- Masjid Nabawi in Ramadan
- Green Car
- Lioness and White Tiger Greatest Hits
- Julian Assange to launch show on RT this...
- *** 30,000 Matchstick Bomb ***
- Laying the Roots for Healthy Teeth in Young...
- Beautiful Lake Geneva, Switzerland
- Atif Aslam on Nadia Khan Show