Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase esterase 5 inhibitor. It is used basically for increasing the sexual activity. the side effects of Sildenafil is excessive warmth, hot flushes, giddiness, dizziness, loss of hearing, regular sensation of straight walking is affected. There is green and blue colour bind that can happen. There is diarrhea, loss of water, all these are symptoms of Sildenafil. You gave to be sure if the patient is pregnant and any other drugs, because there can be any allergic reactions. Also rule out pulmonary hypertension, any other major diseases for which the patient is on treatment, these are the basic side effects.
View more random threads:
- Cheetah vs lion - BBC wildlife
- Fifty Fifty - 47
- Janam Safal hoga re bande, Mann mein Ram...
- Medical Uses for Sea Salt
- Mobile addiction - ncl rsm 2013 short film...
- Success in your Sport
- Truth About Life - Motivational Video
- Lady Diana Tribute (Paula Cole - I Don't...
- Are You Saying These Words Right
- This Kanpur woman became world's richest!