An 18-year-old Indian girl has married a stray dog as a part of a tribal ritual designed to ward off an evil spell. Village elders hastily organised the wedding between Mangli Munda and the canine as the teenager is believed to be bringing bad luck to her community in a remote village in Jharkhand state. Mangli's father Sri Amnmunda agreed and even found a stray dog named Sheru as a match for his daughter. And while Mangli was a hesitant bride, she believes that the ceremony will help ensure that her future human husband will have a long life.
View more random threads:
- Top 5 Deadliest Substances on Earth
- Living Without Fear: Dr Jee Hyun Kim
- Inside Story-Pakistan's New President
- What is Happiness?
- Democracy, Economic Growth & the Middle...
- Bush Mush Hota Hai
- Increase Your Happiness By Actively Smiling...
- The Known Universe
- Bass Boat Crash
- Neil deGrasse Tyson - Can we live forever?