Paris Muse Director Inge Laino tells us how one man’s drive helped save the Louvre’s most precious artworks during the German occupation of World War Two. She tells Genie Godula how the Mona Lisa spent her war years in a crate marked with just three red dots and a cryptic “LP”.
View more random threads:
- What A Human Body Does In 30 Seconds ?
- Beautiful Horse Performance
- Attract Happiness - The Law of Attraction
- World's longest sea bridge
- Obama Lies Compilation - WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!
- mountain bike accident
- Brian Tracy - You Become What You Think...
- Cute Dancers
- Husband Hunting Lessons
- DIY smartphone projector