“When you don’t know where your next meal is coming from, it’s all-consuming. You can’t focus on anything else.” Moved by the round-the-block lines he witnessed while working at a food shelter for a school community service project, 16 year-old Kiran Sridhar founded the “shared economy” platform Waste No Food which connects leftovers from dozens of restaurants and grocery stores in the Bay Area directly with shelters for the hungry and homeless. His new app closes the distribution gap between donors and recipients by connecting them directly within seconds. Precocious, enviably articulate and driven, Unilever Bright Future Award Winner Kiran Sridhar tells his story.
View more random threads:
- Ever seen a building complex before?
- Colored pencil drawing !!
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 18
- Table Tennis vs Ten-pin bowling
- Saif, Kareena , Shahrukh together in Airtel...
- Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan…. American Muslim...
- The Beauty of Nature
- 4 Years of American Indian
- Suped Up Japanese Vans
- Vacation in Greece