Natural geysers are hot springs that intermittently throw up a jet of hot water, stream, etc. The earth's crust has cracks and vents. Water occupies these and gets heated due to geothermal energy. Due to heating, water turns into steam and pressure increases!
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- A tribute to Flying officer Marium Mukhtiar...
- Kareena Kapoor Exclusive Music Video For...
- Mumbai's road scam worth Rs 350 crore
- Hermit crab
- Time Warp- Slow Motion Masters
- Fearless handler wrester a 10ft alligator...
- Little Mosque on the Prairie
- Story of the F-16
- Awesome Guys
- Girl Driving a Bugatti in Dubai !