This was more or less an experiment to try making what appears similar to pattern welded steel using two contrasting layers of wood.
While it wasn't a complete success, it does show promise and I will try this method again on a future "real" knife project as the handle scales, and use two (or three) different types of wood.
View more random threads:
- Best Motivational Video - Speeches...
- A Royal Jodhpur Wedding
- Deadly Hawaii Plane Crash Caught On Camera
- Ultimate Instant Karma Fails Compilation
- Real men don't beat women!
- Action Jackson - Michael Jackson Parody
- Be careful during birthday parties
- Have you seen such poetry...
- Trippy Double Vision Makeup Look
- Mother Love