As we grow older & hence wiser, we slowly realise that wearing a $300.00 or a $30.00 watch, they both tell the same time.
Whether we carry a $300.00 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same.
Whether we drink a bottle of $300.00 or a $10.00 bottle of wine, the hangover is the same.
Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq. ft., loneliness is the same.
You will realise true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down, you go down with it.
Therefore, I hope you realise when you have mates, buddies & old friends, brothers & sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven & earth, that is true happiness.
FIVE UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so that when they grow up, they'll know the value of things not the price.
2. Best awarded words in BIRMINGHAM : "Eat your food as your medicine. Otherwise you have to eat medicine as your food."
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if
there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being & being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
If you just want to walk fast, walk alone... but if you want to walk far, walk together.
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
5. Self Confidence and
Maintain them in all stages of Life, and enjoy a healthy Life.