Maryam Nawaz was born in Lahore, Punjab, the daughter of Nawaz Sharif and Kalsoom Nawaz. Maryam has two brothers, Hussain and Hassan, as well as a sister named Asma. She belongs to the Sharif Family of Pakistan She is the granddaughter of the industrialist Muhammad Sharif, the daughter of Nawaz Sharif and the niece of Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif. Her cousin, Hamza Shahbaz Sharif is a Member of National Assembly of Pakistan.
After graduating from Convent of Jesus and Mary school, she went to medical school but later continued her postgraduate studies at Punjab University and earned a Master's degree in English literature. Maryam holds a Master's degree in English literature.
She married Muhammad Safdar Awan and the couple has three children, Muhammad Junaid Safdar, Mehrunnisa Safdar and Mahnoor Safdar.
View more random threads:
- Kangana Ranaut at Barkha Dutt’s book launch
- Jessica Alba Wallpapers
- mehwish hayat high quality picture
- Ashley Tisdale premiere
- Shruthi Hassan Giving Interview
- Amitabh Bachchan meets who?
- Rosie Huntington in Malibu Beach
- Priyanka Chopra's photo shoot From Flare...
- Emma Roberts - Gap 1969 launch
- Alexandra Daddario and her magical eyes