‘Tu Hi Tu’ has all the seamless pop ingredients that have the power to make a romantic love ballad a promising debut for Mehwish Hayat, on Coke Studio in her duet with Shiraz Uppal. With a refreshing Bossa Nova feel, the track – penned by Shakeel Sohail – stands out from the crowd whilst maintaining the essence of the romance through the glistening soundscape. The collaboration of Mehwish and Shiraz’s vocals are perfectly complimented in this easy-listening track combined with an infectious melody that will stay with the listener.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Crabs prove its smarter to move in a group
- Monarch butterfly emerging time lapse
- Vaidya Murthy - Free Cancer Treatment
- Download "Assalama-o-Alaikum"
- Transporters 3: Explosive Tracker - Movie...
- Eye Tests That Look Like Magic
- The Outtakes of Spiderman 3
- Funny Trampoline/Basketball Accidents
- Rajinikanth Parody video
- It's Not Over - key of success to keep going...