They took me to the station and read me my rights.
Another drunken weekend full of bar room fights.
They took my picture and printed my thumb,
through me in a cell with another drunken bum.
As I tossed and I turned on that cold concrete floor.
I promised myself I wouldn't drink anymore.
But those are just words from a man sittin in jail.
Not knowing where I'm going could be headed straight for hell.
As they turned that lock with that special made key
They said I could go, I was once again free..
Five days have passed and the weekend has come
I'm locked up again, I'm drunk and I'm numb
I look to the side and what do I see
That same old bum on the floor next to me.
View more random threads:
- How to Protect Your Sweetheart's Skin in...
- IF GOD SHOULD GO ON STRIKE...
- Germany Climate Campaign (Less Power - Save...
- Do u know Y God gave us friends?
- loosing best friend
- What The Modern Woman Wants....
- learn to talk to friends
- Here are a few reasons why guys like...
- I Hate Ego But I Love Her...
- Here comes Our Onam....Comon let us...