Abu Ali Hasan Ibn al-Haitham (Al Hazen)
Abu Ali al-Hasan ibn al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham (and known in Europe as Alhacen or Alhazen) was born in Basra in present-day Iraq. He probably died in Cairo, Egypt. During the Islamic Golden Age, Basra was a "key centre of learning", and he was educated there and in Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, and the focus of the "high point of Islamic civilization". During his time in Iraq, he worked as a civil servant and read many theological and scientific books.
View more random threads:
- How do you think about this problem?
- Email Ids of Indian Cricket team:
- The Hutch Story....
- Math Trick(find the phone number).....
- meera, where are you???????????
- Romance Facts
- can you read it?
- The price of freedom we have paid as a Nation
- 37 Ways to Make a Difference to Yourself and...
- 5 People Indian Politics Needs