The Leshan Giant Buddha is a 71-metre tall stone statue, built during the Tang Dynasty. It is carved out of a cliff face that lies at the confluence of the Minjiang, Dadu and Qingyi rivers in the southern ...
View more random threads:
- How To Download Music For Ipod
- Chennai International Airport
- How To Make Wife Fool
- Tanushree Dutta in Aashiq Banaya Aapne
- Priyanka: The Goddess of Atlantis
- Airplane water crash landing
- Kelly McGonigal: How to make stress your...
- Aishwarya rai & Abhishek wedding pics
- Madinat Jumeirah - The Arabian Resort of...
- Snake Nearly Swallows Whole Kangaroo Video