Long-distance running is not easy work for a human. And for a tiny stray dog in China’s Tian Shan mountain range? You would think it would be impossible. But marathoner Dion Leonard discovered that wasn’t the case, at least not for the sprightly pup that ran alongside him in the 2016 Gobi March 4 Deserts race.
View more random threads:
- Cardiac Surgery for $800!
- The Science of Depression
- Flower Blooming Rose Time Lapse
- Guy Balances 76 Glasses on Chin
- Nikolaj Arndt ,3D Street Art .
- world's largest mammal ever BALOCHITHERIUM...
- TWO HANDED Drawing
- Speaking English - 8 ways to be positive &...
- Caught On Camera Stealing
- Atmospheric Water Generator