This NOAA Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite (GOES) image shows Hurricane Floyd just off the Florida coast on September 14, 1999. With hurricane-force winds extending 125 miles (201 kilometers) from the storm's eye and sustained winds up to 140 miles (225 kilometers) per hour, Floyd threatened coastal areas in Southeastern states, forcing many evacuations, including NASA's Kennedy Space Center.
View more random threads:
- Guys dont accept...but its...true.....
- How many girls wants to marry napster ??
- Find the faces
- Worth Reading..Please do read
- PHYSICS BEHIND THE SQUASH BALL
- If you Love Music, You Should Love This...
- Strength of a Man & Beauty of a Woman...
- Quote of the Day
- The ABC of friends
- Antarctic Sea Ice Extent