World's first transit elevated bus TEB-1 on its first road test in Qinhuangdao, north China's Hebei, Tuesday.
The bus looks like a giant double-decker but is hollow on the ground floor. Passengers can sit on the top floor while cars move below.
According to Song Youzhou, chief engineer at TEB Technology Development, a four-car TEB is 54 meters long, 4.5 to 4.7 meters high and 7.8 meters wide. It can hold 1,200 to 1,400 passengers, many times more than a traditional bus.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Decorative Techniques: How to Paint Flowers...
- Strongest Pathan
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Slow Motion...
- Funny Video
- REAL LIFE HEROES | 2014 | Faith In Humanity...
- Monkey Adopts Kitten | Adorable Unlikely Pair
- ULTIMATE People are awesome! (2013)
- Power Kiss: Funniest Ad Ever Seen...ha ha
- Amitabh Bachan - Deewar - Aaj Khush toh...
- bull fight goes wrong