Dr. Seema Rao is India's first woman commando trainer, an approved Close Quarter Battle training resource by the Indian Home Ministry. She has trained Indian Special forces for 18 years without compensation. She is a pioneer in Close Quarter Battle - the art of fighting at close proximity and is involved in training various Indian forces. Her work was partnered by Major. Deepak Rao. who received Presidential rank honor from Indian President for pioneering Close Quarter Battle training for Indian Army.
View more random threads:
- Bachna Ae Haseeno ....scenes
- Does China's rise mean the decline of the US?
- Love knows no bounds
- QuitSmoking Kill the Habit
- Simonster - 2014 Strength Workout
- Girls Please don't watch this video
- Pakistani Conspiracy: Hindu Zionists behind...
- Food Facts
- Amazing American Idol Audition (HQ) - Megan...
- Chinese Dog Fashion