A local education official claimed the move was inappropriate because every inch of the land they danced on was covered in blood after WWII. But here’s someone who deserves a tough punishment and seems to be getting off with a warning. A journalist from Russia's Channel 1 was accused of deliberately lighting a fire to dress up his report about deadly Siberian wildfires. The fires swept through dozens of villages killing 34 people and leaving hundreds of people injured. Around 5,000 people are now displaced. And now a reporter goes and lights it up again for the sake of good shot. Shame.
View more random threads:
- Crashing through 200 Coke Cans
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Mind Control
- Alaska Brown Bear Trapped
- Michael jackson duo impress the audience on...
- Maria Sharapova - Nike "Make...
- Bajaj Allianz Making Girls Super Confident
- Breaking News: Fire in Villaggio Mall in Doha
- Dream of Italy: Full Tuscany Episode
- Living With Tigers: Family Share Home With...
- President Obama Message on Shutdown