What is a Pearl?
A pearl is a hard, roundish object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk. Just like the shell of mollusks, a pearl is composed of calcium carbonate in minute crystalline form, which has been deposited in concentric layers. The ideal pearl is perfectly round and smooth, but many other shapes of pearls (baroque pearls) occur.
View more random threads:
- The Value of Friendship
- Does He/ She Loves You ??????
- Who is the responsible for the sunken Korean...
- So You Think You Know Everything?
- LAUGH RIOT
- Few Definitions
- Laziness is the mother of all bad habits
- TRY THIS WHICH NEEDS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
- Life is full of difficult decisions
- Why do people like the internet?