The drum solo clip from a 30 minute set I did at an incredible wedding in Hamilton, Ontario.
One of the best audiences/set of guests ever. I had so much fun. I also love the gentleman in the wheelchair in this clip. Dance isn't only in our feet or bodies, but also in our spirits. It really impacted me and meant a lot. Congratulations to the Bride and Groom. All the best to them.
View more random threads:
- I am a Syrian Child - Al Jazeera World
- Kareena Kapoor: DesiPann Desi Cinderella -...
- The Making of a Rolls-Royce
- Dangers of cell phones / Laptops . Tips to...
- BMW Awesome Ad
- Just for Laugh-2
- Part 2 Shahrukh Khan and Javed Miandad - 4...
- River With Many Colors
- CHILDREN OF GAZA - Documentary
- Kabhi Sur Kabhi Taal (Bollywood Parody)