Thread: How to Be Different and Stand Out from Others??

How to Be Different and Stand Out from Others??

How to Be Different and Stand Out from Others??

There are many people out there who want to be "part of the crowd." If you want to be the leader and stand out from the crowd instead, then this article is for you. It's a wonderful feeling to know that you are original and unique.

Steps

1. Fashion is crud. Style is what really matters. Never wear things because somebody else is wearing it. If you want to be different, then you have to be your own role model.
    2. Adopt outfit ideas from a variety of sources. Dress the way you truly want to, don't get too caught up in being different.
    3. Be outgoing. Some people may be intimidated by your newfound uniqueness, but don't let that get you down. There will be people who like your utter disdain for anything popular.
    4. Find good friends with diverse interests. They will aid you in being more confident.
    5. Do things you like. You might even want to look for strange new activities that you've never heard of.
    6. Be intelligent. Because if you know everything, you can better decide who you want to be. Be the kid who reads "A Doll's House" and "Gossip Girl".
    Tips

* Be different, but always be yourself. You may loathe popular things, but always keep your mind open for things you truly like.
    * Don't care about what people think of you, but don't ignore it. If someone dislikes you because you're "Emo", "preppy" or hangout with certain people, don't care for them. But if someone dislikes you because they think you're jerk, because you do in fact act rude or come off as that, pay attention to that. Try to tone down or change whatever unfriendly vibe you might be giving off. Apologize, or try to talk to the person to solve the problem and explain you weren't trying to be like that.
    * Don't act superior to those who are not different. Many of them truly like the styles they wear and the TV shows they watch. Remember, popular things are popular for a reason. Don't dismiss them, as you may truly love them.
    Warnings

* Don't try too hard. Be yourself, because nobody likes a poser!
    * Ask yourself 'what are you doing'? If the answer is positive, go ahead!
    * Don't label yourself. Just because you feel that you are a "gangsta" doesn't mean that you can't love ballet.
    Remember

self-discovery is an ongoing process. The person you are at 15 is not who you will be at 22, or 49, or 97!

Senior Member Array
    nice intresting..gossip gurls isnt good..dont get caught in those kind of crap...recent study have shown that teenagers who watches gossip gurls, one tree hill, those kind of tv shows, they take them as a role modle, i wont get into details...but they all want to get pregnant..i mean im a teenager, but i dont take those shows like omg they are my heros. but there are gurls who wants to be just like those tv characters that they see, nd dont even realize that all that is fake.....

Member Array
    hmm good.....

Member Array
    really good post...mrina. thanks...

hmm me too dont like gossip grl , its not decent...bt i thnk this article want to tell us that we should aware of all kind of stuff.

Thread Information