Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba said "The worst people to serve are the Poor people. Give them free, they think it's a trap. Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say can't earn much. Tell them to come in big, they'll say no money. Tell them try new things, they'll say no experience. Tell them it's traditional business, they'll say hard to do. Tell them it's a new business model, they'll say it's MLM. Tell them to run a shop, they'll say no freedom. Tell them run new business, they'll say no expertise. They do have somethings in common: They love to ask google, listen to friends who are as hopeless as them, they think more than an university professor and do less than a blind man.
Just ask them, what can they do. They won't be able to answer you. My conclusion: Instead of your heart beats faster, why not you just act faster a bit; instead of just thinking about it, why not do something about it. Poor people fail because on one common behaviour: Their Whole Life is About Waiting."
So what kind of person does this make you?
View more random threads:
- Positive and Negative Choices
- Most people die before they are fully born .
- Do small things
- My love and Feelings towards you!!
- I only regret i have but one life to lose...
- My mother in law had a pain beneath her left...
- A venturesome minority will always be eager.
- You don't take a photograph you make it.
- Beautiful Heart