Load & sturdiness test held at world's longest glass bridge across Zhangjiajie in central China
Over 30 men and women held hammers in their hands, smashing on the floors of the glass bridge across the Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie, central China's Hunan Province, June 25, 2016. The conduct was to test the glass floor's sturdiness. The glass can be seen cracked but didn't fall apart after multiple strikes.
To test the bridge's loading ability, an SUV also run on the glass bridge during a load test held shortly afterwards.
The glass bridge is 430 meters long, six meters wide and 300 meters above the valley.
View more random threads:
- Photographed his 5 years old Daughter......
- WHO IS THIS PRETTY GIRL IN THE PIC???
- Ripleys Believe It Or Not...Heart Patients...
- nayanthara south indian actress
- The Cycle Car - Excellent
- learn japanese guys........
- Liquid Asset......Awesome 2
- ADDS on BUSES (Interesting)-01
- QUAID-E-AZAM MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH'S PASSPORT