Prime Minister David Cameron is to step down by October after the UK voted to leave the European Union. Mr Cameron made the announcement in a statement outside Downing Street after the final result was announced. He said he would attempt to "steady the ship" over the coming weeks and months but that "fresh leadership" was needed.
View more random threads:
- Desperate Housewives Bloopers Season
- WEAPON halted
- Makeup Time Lapse
- Land Cruiser stuck in desert sand
- black and white photography
- Facts That Will Make You Throw Away Your...
- The Beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park -...
- How to make Easy Apple Swan???
- Greek Sculpture (BBC: How Art Made The World)
- Lip job gone wrong