This time-lapse shows how a Dutch construction company put in a tunnel on the A12 highway in the Netherlands in just three days. Workers used four cranes to demolish the road before sliding in the fitted tunnel. Then the workers filled in sand around the gaps before launching into an intense paving operation. Despite a fierce storm, the workers managed to keep working and finish on time. The busy national road was shut over one weekend but was back up and running by the Monday morning commute.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Sandy shakes up US east coast night
- Engagement on Mountains Peak
- Making Shuriken (Ninja Throwing Stars)
- Documentary Of BBC Against Altaf Hussain,...
- Eagle vs. Toxic Snake
- Seedballs Timelapse
- 100 Years of Fashion: Lingerie
- Summer in Helsinki 2014, Finland
- Reality Check: Spot the 'terrorist'