Last month we came back from Coffs Harbour after capturing Suri and Harjot's wedding. It was our first Punjabi wedding in Coffs Harbour and it was super easy to capture all their events.
Suri asked us to create a different style of edit and we took some interviews to make their edit a bit more interesting.
We played SDE at their reception and when we saw the whole room went quiet and the guests were smiling, shedding some tears and laughing, we felt that we were successful in creating a heart touching story.
View more random threads:
- 10 ways to get better mpg - What Car?
- Global economy, Asian Oriental
- Auto art galleries of Russia
- BRILLIANT Criminals
- Football training extreme
- New Years Eve, Sydney
- Russia: Meet Svetlana Kapanina, the most...
- BBC：艾未未专题纪录片（Ai Weiwei, Without Fear or...
- classic Pepsi ad
- Why Pakistan didn't buy Jinnah House London?