It’s known as the Transit Elevated Bus (TEB) and it could very well be the future of public transport. It’s only a concept for the moment but a working mini model was recently presented at the 19th China Beijing International High-Tech Expo. The bus will be able to carry up to 1200 passengers and will take them to work and back by literally driving over the traffic. It’s a brilliant idea that could potentially alleviate congestion and reduce pollution in the world’s most populous country
View more random threads:
- funny Indian ad on no smoking
- How Well Do You See Color?
- "Relationship Status: Online" (Short...
- People are awesome
- Just For Laughs Mall Photoshoot and...
- Must Watch.. Its important for you...
- Glenn Maxwell in UAE
- Tennis Balls Manufacturing
- Tao Porchon Lynch - Oldest Yoga Teacher
- i-LIMB: Bionic Hand