A little study on the spectacular views of the old town of Salzburg in Austria, mostly seen from the Mönchsberg. I spent a few days there in April, and the natural light these days was so clear and yet so colorful, that I had to share these images with you
Music by Chad Lawson, "Die bittre Leidenszeit", licenced from the Musicbed.
View more random threads:
- Seattle Vacation Travel Guide
- When You Love What You Do!
- Just For Laughs Part 5 5
- Goonj - The Empty Call | Naseeruddin Shah |...
- New Airtel logo ad for 3g
- Karachi is the best city I have ever been...
- Cheer for India
- Lessons Of Life | Qasim Ali Shah | Urdu/Hindi
- Homage to World's Oldest Student of IT
- How to offer Muslim Prayers