A Jaguar F-Type that is worth more than 1 million yuan ($153,300) was recently "attacked" by a crosswalk in the southeastern city of Fuzhou. The seemingly flat crosswalk actually had steps; however, due to visual misperception, the driver mistook the steps for a flat surface. The front bumper and chassis of the car were damaged, and repairs will cost approximately 200,000 yuan.
View more random threads:
- Lit Motors C-1 - An electric bike which...
- Pikes Peak Driven Challenge
- New Car Models (Part 4)
- TOYOTA ETIOS........COMING SOON......IN TWO...
- X-Ray of Obama's Cadillac One
- World's Fastest Car
- Born of necessity
- Diecast Models Collectors Club of Pakistan
- 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish Volante
- Mad Mike drifting Crown Range in New Zealand