In times of trouble, when Nani, Mummy, Papa, Mausa, Mausa, Masi, Masi, and Masi come together, there's nothing that cannot be solved by an Indian family. This satire takes a cynical look at the issue of marital rape in the form of a sitcom, with the wish that maybe, one day, we might start thinking differently. It's 2016, after all.
View more random threads:
- The Fastest Foldable e-Scooter
- Gosun solar oven cooks in 20 minutes!
- Timelapse: Hunza & Fairy Meadows...
- Funny Animal Fails Compilation 2014
- How he is able to fly?
- BMW Motorcycle Assembly
- Top 10 Most Expensive Players in IPL 8 2015
- Women at work - SMOKING!!! - India
- City Made Of Cookies
- MIRACLES by Sandeep Maheshwari (in Hindi)