On January 30, 2012, over 100 members of the Simón Bolívar Symphony Orchestra of Venezuela joined forces with their young counterparts in Youth Orchestra LA (YOLA) to perform side-by-side. The free neighborhood concert - presented at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in Downtown L.A. as part of the LA Phil's Mahler Project - drew over 2,000 people, including Maestro José Antonio Abreu, the legendary founder of El Sistema. Here, Dudamel Fellow Joshua Dos Santos leads the joint ensemble through Brahms' Hungarian Dance No. 5.
View more random threads:
- Guy Covered in 500,000 Bees
- Video: How big are you in this Universe? -...
- *** burn out battle ***
- Rogers: Sound of Music Medley
- This Kid Has A Heart Of Gold
- Over 2 minutes of people falling
- Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a...
- Rare video of Albert Einstein
- Fatal Fashion Show
- Automatic Dairy Farm